my best friend...

July 25, 2008

a best friend is a real gift from Jehovah God...

yup let me tell you something about my best friend memet...

we have been friends since the day i was born...hihihi...no I'm not exaggerating...that's true..!!

actually she's 11days older than i am...when she was born, her mother stayed in the hospital for few more days since she was ill...so my mother, 9-month pregnant of me that time, brought her home...come to think of this, cause my mom used to carry memet, even when i was still in her tummy,so memet and i were already close to each other, eveen before i was born...nyahaha...^__^...

since we were neighbors, after i was born, we (memet and I) are given a bath one after another and we were putted to sleep side by side...

we grew up,this way...playing together, taking a bath together, having the same dress as if were twins, we also tried to bully other children ...nayahaahah....

hmmm...now..??? 19 years after, and we are still together...hehehe...

actually just today i got, hmmmm i got 4 comments from her in my friendster account...i want to share this to you...
isn't she sweet..??hehehe...basta what i know is, even if sometimes shes moody, i still really do enjoy her company....i hope this friendship lasts forever( sa paradise met nuh..??!hehhe)....

2 comments:

gteeting blog...

Zezeza said...
August 6, 2008 at 3:10 PM  

hey veniz

i have a little request, can you change my old url leviuqse.blogspot.com (retarded's notebook) to www.retardedsnotebook.com in your linklist?

thanks thanks thanks!!!!

The Dork One said...
October 4, 2008 at 3:57 AM  

Post a Comment